The Ecobee EMS Business Series Energy Management System is an advanced solution by Ecobee for small business and office use. The Ecobee Energy Management System (EMS) is the newest technology in climate control. It is ideal for applications where a simple thermostat does not provide adequate controls and functionality, but a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive. The Ecobee EMS Energy Management System is simple to install and program, reduces operating costs and delivers increased energy conservation.
When using an Ecobee EMS Energy Management System you can track the performance of multiple locations, conduct remote diagnostics, analyze system reports and assess performance, all from your EMS portal. Simply register your newly purchased EMS on the ecobee web portal.
Some typical features of an Ecobee Energy Management System:
- Switch To – a handy tool that allows you to quickly switch the system to a different period which is currently displayed on the Program button
- Custom Alerts – messages delivered to the Web Portal, on the thermostat and via email will keep you informed and protected
- Details – provides you with quick access to all of the systems settings such as heating, cooling, humidity levels and furnace fan settings
- Weather – gives you the current outdoor temperature for that EMS Thermostat’s location
- Remote Diagnostics and Reports – track and analyze the system reports and assess performance